PHOENIX – April 8, 2016 – AFS Technologies, a leading global provider of software solutions purpose-built for consumer goods companies, at its annual user conference today announced a new software called AFS™ Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePoD) to enable distributors and wholesalers to execute comprehensive traceability while maximizing driver productivity before, during, and after the stop.
Developed for the Android® platform, the software is a highly configurable turn-key solution that offers real-time connectivity throughout proof of delivery operations as well as full visibility and tracking. Specifically it helps users:
- Provide electronic delivery confirmations to reduce Accounts Receivable Days Outstanding and disputed invoices
- Eliminate manual processes, paperwork and administrative costs, while improving timeliness and accuracy of end-of-day reconciliation
- Enhance customer service with fewer invoice errors, lost deliveries or damaged delivery complaints
- Complete track and trace to the end-user
“Companies that continue to deliver on paper are missing out on the advantages that come with having an automated real-time communication, tracking, and delivery process. With today’s strict standards for track and trace, extending the automated processes beyond the warehouse through to delivery is the next logical step,” said Richard Nicholas, CEO, AFS Technologies. “AFS Electronic Proof of Delivery delivers the automation that food and beverage businesses need in order to increase productivity, efficiency and asset utilization.”
AFS ePoD is a robust system that includes features such as:
- Pre- and post-truck inspection
- Truck load confirmation
- Product/pallet delivery scan
- Item locations (pallet position/temp zone) on the truck
- Delivery/scan quantity reconciliation
For more information, visit www.afsi.com/ePoD
About AFS Technologies
AFS Technologies (AFS) is the leading provider of software solutions purpose-built for consumer goods companies. We are committed to generating improved outcomes at the point of purchase coupled with generating efficiencies in trade spend, retail execution and supply chain. With experience developed over its 30-year history, AFS serves more than 1,000 customers of all sizes in more than 50 countries around the world. The AFS products are innovative, configurable solutions that are proven to optimize your potential with automated processes, improved productivity and rapid time to value.