AFS Technologies proudly announces the general availability of the latest release of its flagship retail execution solution, AFS RE Enterprise v7.1. Already deployed in many of the world’s largest CPG organizations, the retail execution solution eliminates operational blind spots by supporting the unique functional, process and information needs of direct and indirect sales, merchandising and delivery teams on a common, shared retail execution environment. Thereby ensuring all organization channels have access to relevant and timely information from a rapidly deployable, low TCO, single version of the truth.
Building on the industry recognized Best-In-Class capabilities for Selling, Merchandising and Analytical Insights (POI in March 2018), v7.1 amplifies the value possibilities to a CPG with additional capabilities such as:
- DSD and Delivery best practices from co-innovation with leaders in industry segments such as baked goods, dairy, beverage
- Best-in-class Perfect Store Capabilities to drive strategic objectives to store level “pictures of success” tactics with actionable KPIs
- Automatic identification of opportunities or exceptions and prioritized high-value task creation based on in-store observations or from POS/syndicated data
- Reduced loss/shrink by tracking the chain-of-custody of fixture assets
- Support for global and regional requirements of the Direct Trade business such as DEX, complex tax brackets, automated discounts, Service to Military customers, Scan Based Trading and more
- Plug-and-play integration at the data and process level to complementary technology solutions for Image Recognition, Machine Learning, BI and more
- Enhanced guided selling tools, with sophisticated pricing and promotion capabilities
- Facilitate bi-directional integration while adhering to corporate governance and security policies with TPM, CRM, ERP, WMS
andother corporate solutions
To learn more about retail execution solutions from AFS, visit re.afsi.com.